Area Sales Manager Full-time Job7 months ago - Public Relation - Kathmandu - 192 views
Mangalam Group is a leading business conglomerate dealing with water tanks (Suryodaya Polymers), CPVC, PVC Pipes and fittings (Mangalam Universal), Bath fittings and Sanitary ware (Bolan Home Solutions). The group is also involved in tourism industry with HighGround Adventures, Nepal's first and only tower Bungee and Zip-flyer. With vast diaspora of business, we have vacancies for the following positions:
Job Title: Area Sales Manager
Job Level: Senior Level
No. of Vacancy/s: 2
Experience Required:More than or equals to 3 years
Offered Salary: NRs. 45,000.00 - 60,000.00 Monthly
Job Location: Kathmandu, Bhairahawa
- Proficient in MS Office Package
- Proven Communication and Management Skills
- Candidate with valid 2 wheeler driving license and own vehicle would be preferred
- Proficient in both verbal and written English
- Maintaining and increasing sales of your company's products
- Reaching the targets and goals set for your area
- Establishing, maintaining and expanding your customer base
- Develop and manage efficient distribution networks for sales
- Develop efficient and creative sales and marketing strategies for the assigned territory and target setting for the sales team
- Managing, training and motivating existing sales team to drive revenue growth
- Collecting customer and market feedback and reporting the same to the organization
- Monitoring sales team performance, analyzing sales data, periodical forecasting and reporting to Sales heads
- Maintain a healthy relationship with distributor/dealers/technicians.
- Maintains quality service by establishing and enforcing organization standards.
- Assess customers’ needs and provide assistance and information on a product feature.
- Remain knowledgeable on products offered and discuss available options
- Team up with co-workers to ensure proper customer service
Interested and qualified candidate can submit a resume including expected salary to firstname.lastname@example.org. Only shortlisted candidate would be called for interview.