COMMI-II & III Cook Full-time Job7 months ago - Hospitality - Kathmandu - 165 views
A dream project of Dawa Sigrist and Sonam Sherpa, Shambaling Hotel is a tribute to their Tibetan heritage. To fill in a void of a mid-range hotel along with world-class hospitality with a Tibetan touch, they envisioned this project in 2010.
One of Boudha’s first guesthouse used by pilgrims from Tibet, the property dates back to the early seventies. Approximately 20 minutes from the international and domestic airport, the hotel is quietly tucked away from the busy streets and fairly close to the peaceful realms of Buddhist heritage sites. Two years in the making, the once guest house for pilgrims now houses Shambaling Hotel for the spiritually inclined, where old traditions meet modern amenities.
We are looking for:
Job Title: COMMI-II & III Cook
Job Level: Mid Level
No. of Vacancy/s: [ 3 ]
Experience Required:More than or equals to 2 years
- Should have minimum 2-3 years of experience in 3-5 star Hotel
- Should have sound knowledge of American/Continental & Chinese Foods
- Add variety in Thai food/Chinese and continental for the same food
- Plan menus and ensure uniform serving sizes and quality of meals
- Inspect supplies, equipment, and work areas for cleanliness and functionality
Please send your CV with cover letter, PP size photo Graph & Citizenship copy at firstname.lastname@example.org