Corresponding Officer/ Content Writer Full-time Job11 months ago - News Media - Kathmandu - 438 views
Great Nepal Treks and Expedition Pvt. Ltd is one of the best trekking agencies in Nepal acting as the bridge between your dreams and destinations with 100% satisfaction. Collecting the successful stories of more that 15 years in Nepal and the Himalayas, we have a professional team of handpicked local individuals at your disposal who collectively have a vast amount of experience in serving clients from around the world. You will find your niche with our exquisitely personalized trips that leave you breathless, spellbound and wanting more. Our competitive advantage is that the satisfaction of our guests is of unparalleled importance to us. Equally important is the financial satisfaction of our clients, preservation of our cultural heritage and diversity and our commitment to performing responsible tourism.
We are looking for:
Job Title: Corresponding Officer/ Content Writer
Job Level : Mid Level
No. of Vacancy/s : 1
Job Location : New Baneshwor Road 31, KTM
Education Level :Bachelor
Experience Required :More than or equals to 1 year
Reporting to - Managing Director
Department - General
- Tour operators devise, arrange, and promote holiday/treks/ tours and travel options, working with hotels, airlines and other transport companies for ground travel, in order to execute the arrangements.
- To provide the supplemental administrative supports as well within and outside organization whenever needed.
Responsibilities and duties:
- Corresponding of inquiries and response them accordingly as per the guidance by MD for both
- inbound and outbound tour/treks.
- Making arrangements of flights, insurance, accommodation, tours and activities.
- Providing general and specific advice about different travel destinations.
- Drawing up complicated travel itineraries and ensuring that all the needs of the customers are
- met and responsible for domestic packages.
- Writing blog/ newsletter as per required.
- Social media promotions
- Responsible for the weekly events
- Advising the customer about travel issues including required documentation and financial
- matters, such as appropriate exchange rates.
- Advising clients on travel arrangements like visas and passports.
- Planning and advertising different promotions.
- Using a booking system to secure holidays.
- Dealing with payments like collecting and processing payments
- Keeping clients up to date with any changes and making alternative arrangements for customers
- who have their trips interrupted by unforeseen issues.
- Maintain coordination & good communication with guests and various departments.
- Assist junior staffs as required.
- Required task by MD
- Subject of writing: Content regarding the matter of Nepal tourism activities, treks, expedition and holidays and social media promotion (E.g website content, blogs, Facebook, twitter, others)
- Candidate must analyze and research for content development
- Minimum one or two year experience of the applied position.
- Essential skills, abilities and knowledge:
- Active listening
- Good communication skills
- Time management
- Managerial and tactful
- Friendly, confident and energetic
- Professionalism on English both written and spoken
- Driving license (Preferred personal vehicles)
Performance review Period: Three months accordingly
Interested candidates are required to send their CV at firstname.lastname@example.org