Counsellor (USA , Australia and Europe Department) Full-time Job1 year ago - Education/Engineering - Pokhara - 512 views
Kangaroo Education Foundation is seeking candidates who are highly motivated, creative, result oriented, and competent Nepalese citizens for the following positions.
Job Level: Senior Level
No. of Vacancy/s: [ 1 ]
Education Level: Bachelor
Experience Required: More than or equals to 2 years
- Bachelor's completed or Master's ongoing with a minimum of 2 years experience can apply.
- In-depth knowledge of Australian, USA and Europe education system
- Proven leadership skills and excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to motivate staff
- Strong communication skills are essential
- Excellent planning and organisational skills
- Very good computer literacy, including ability to use effectively MS Office products, email, social media and Internet, and learn KEF proprietary software.
- This position requires competencies to make a fruitful impact on the students and to provide complete information the students who wish to apply for Europe & USA
- Prospective counselor requires competencies to make a fruitful impact on the students and to provide complete information to the students who wish to apply for study in the USA.
- Prospective counselor requires having knowledge of courses, education providers, and admission requirement and study locations.
- Prospective counselor requires having updated knowledge of application process.
- Candidate should have a minimum bachelor degree in any stream having two years of relevant work experience.
- Handling research and development of business activities including multi-task.
For Australian Department
- This position requires competencies to make a fruitful impact on the students and to provide complete information to the students who wish to apply for Australia
- Handle day-to-day career counseling for students who visit KEF.
- Assist students enrolled or referred by oneself and/or MD, Directors, Senior Counselor(s), etc. in finalizing visa documentation
- Co-ordinate with other Counselors/Asst. counsellors regarding the developments of the cases within the department
- Maintain official communication with Australian institutions to facilitate the offer letters/Nomination Letter/Fees Receipt /Visa/ Travel/Airport Pick-Up/Accommodation etc. of the students
- Execute rehearsals for an interview, pre-departure and post-arrival guidance on a regular basis
- Represent student/visit and other visa applications on behalf of the company
Send a motivation letter along with your updated CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Please note that telephone inquiries will not be entertained.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interviews.