Counselor Full-time Job9 months ago - Education/Engineering - Kathmandu - 230 views
Silver Peak Global is an Education and Business Consulting group functioning in the areas of Education, Corporate Training, Consulting on Higher Education including Medical studies in the Philippines and Japanese Language Programme. Silver Peak Global is headquartered in Dejima-machi in Nagasaki, Japan and its operations are spread across countries like India (Bangalore and Kolkata), Japan, Philippines, South Korea, New Zealand, Sri Lanka and Nepal. Silver Peak is expanding its operations in Nepal.
The company is seeking applications from competent, committed and result oriented individuals for the post of Counselors.
Job Title: Counselor
Job Level: Entry Level
No. of Vacancy/s: [ 2 ]
Experience: More than or equals to 2 years
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration or any other discipline.
- A minimum of two years of experience as counsellor in a reputed educational consultancy
- Excellent communication skills in English and Nepali
- Must be able to work in a team to meet deadlines and cope under pressure.
- Proactive, result oriented approach with excellent persuasive skills
- A team player who thrives in collaborative working environment
- Friendly, personable and engaging demeanor
- Act as the first point of contact for prospective students
- Respond to phone enquiries and counsel the prospective walk-in clients at the office
- Reply to email enquiries in a helpful and constructive manner and ensure appropriate
- and timely action
- Assist students to prepare documents for admission and visa processing.
- Assist students in preparing for interview for admissions as well as visa applications
- Provide students with detailed information about universities/ colleges.
- Maintain and update student information and records
- Receive, sort information and distribute packages, deliveries and mail
- Assist with the ordering of stationery, office materials and resources
Remuneration and perks will be attractive, and employees will have excellent prospects for learning and career growth.
Prospective candidates may send their detailed curriculum vitae and a letter of intent to firstname.lastname@example.org within February 17, 2018. Only shortlisted candidates will be called for the recruitment process