Counselor Full-time Job1 year ago - Education/Engineering - Kathmandu - 235 views
Kathmandu Infosys is a private institution that serves Nepalese students intending to study abroad. Its primary services include academic and career counseling, and standardized and proficiency test preparation.
We are looking for:
Job Title: Counselor
Job Level: Entry Level
No. of Vacancy/s: 1
Experience Required:More than or equals to 2 years
- Minimum 2 years of experience in career counseling.
- Sound IT knowledge for email, web updates and necessary content writing towards the jobs description.
- Minimum Qualification bachelor degree with sound English fluency and writing
- Provide personalized counseling to students and their stakeholders
- Provide guidance on overseas study applications
- Fill out institution / visa application forms
- Speak to students on Skype / Email / Facebook
- Answer Facebook inquiries to KIEC page
- Keep students updated with their application / changes in the application system
- Keep the online 'google drive' updated
- Call students in order to market KIEC activities
- Undertake student seminars
- Fill in for others when there is an absence
Interested and eligible candidates are requested to forward their updated resume to firstname.lastname@example.org