Customer Relation Officer (Female) Full-time Job1 year ago - Public Relation - Kathmandu - 534 views
Kantipur Holidays is an online travel distribution company established to facilitate our customers with extensive services to plan a perfect solution to an exquisite holiday destination. Through our services you can effortlessly devise your holiday in any location, within the best possible price ranges. As a leading travels and tours firm within Nepal, we assure the ultimate solution to our customers' itinerary, no matter how exclusive they are. We are driven by a zealot and industrious professional team along with an exhaustively maintained IT structure. We are committed to assist our clients with smart travel choices, offering peculiar holiday packages and extensive hotel list at your desired destination within competitive prices. It is our earnest motive to make your trips convenient and memorable.
We are looking for:
Job Title: Customer Relation Officer (Female)
Job Level: Mid Level
No. of Vacancy/s: 3
Experience Required:More than or equals to 1 year
- Should have minimum Bachelor Degree
- Must have excellent communication skills
- Proven ability to manage a varied workload to achieve priorities and objectives
- Excellent Command in English and Nepali (Speaking, Reading, Writing)
- Microsoft Application Skills (Word, Excel, PPT, Internet)
- Highly Skilled in Customer Services
- Should have good knowledge and skill to deal with corporate houses.
- Effective Teamworking Skills
- Experience on Travel Company is preferred
- Should be flexible in the rotation system of working days
- Freshers may apply
- Deliver a high-quality client service and customer retention approach to managing client relationships to enhance product sales and new client growth targets
- Handling queries of customers over the phone, through emails, or through online chat services on time with effective way
- Respond to emails and letters from customers regarding queries, in a timely manner
- Manage the professional relationship with customer
- Coordinate with the back-end Customer Care team for seeking information on the issues faced and inform the customer on same Coordinate and follow-up with other internal Departments, if required, for obtaining relevant information for resolution of queries of customers.
- Create and Manage the professional relationship with customer and corporate houses
What We Offer
- Attractive salary
- Commission & Bonus
- Provisional Fund
- Mobile Recharge and Sim Card
- Training and Development
Special Instructions for applicants
Please send your applications with a detailed resume at firstname.lastname@example.org. Telephone inquiries and posts shall not be entertained.