Driver Full-time Job1 year ago - Others - Dhangarhi - 349 views
SNV Netherlands Development Organisation is a not-for-profit international development organisation. Founded in the Netherlands nearly 50 years ago, we have built a long-term, local presence in 38 of the poorest countries in Asia, Africa and Latin America. Our global team of local and international advisors work with local partners to equip communities, businesses and organisations with the tools, knowledge and connections they need to increase their incomes and gain access to basic services – empowering them to break the cycle of poverty and guide their own development.
SNV is seeking one Driver for 19 months for the “Promotion of Renewable Energy in Rural Areas” (RERA) a GIZ funded project to be implemented in Province 7.
Job Title: Driver
Position Type: Full Time / Contract
Eligibility to Apply:
- Person who have completed SLC education
- Five (5) years’ working experience in NGO/INGOs as Driver including, three (3) years driving experience in remote districts
- Knowledge of driving rules and regulations and local road conditions
- Basic vehicle repairing skills
- Safe driving record
- Fair knowledge of English Language (speak, read and write)
Shortlisted candidates should provide:
- Educational and training certificates
- Driving Licence
- Recent Eye Check Report
- Police Clearance Certificate (after selection)
Note: Frequent travel requirements to project districts
Application needs to be received latest by Monday, 12th February 2018 at SNV office in Jawlakhel, Lalitpur or email to email@example.com stating the vacancy code (2018-04) in the email subject line.
Application should include a cover letter and CV.