Field Officer Contract Job1 year ago - I/NGO - Siraha - 541 views
Job Location : Kalikot-1, Jajarkot-1, Surkhet, Mahottari-1 and Siraha-1
No. of Vacancies : 10
Experience : Minimum of one years of proven working experience in human rights, community empowerment and livelihood related projects.
Documents Required : CV (Resume), Cover Letter/Application
Educational Qualification : Completed Bachelor's Degree in social science or management disciplines
Expected date to join: By 1 January 2018
Duration: 34 months
- Develop monthly individual plan in line with district action plan and implement activities in a planned manner,
- Document changes in communities and collect qualitative and quantitative data (both manual and digital as per requirement),
- Ensure all activity completion report and financial documentation of the field implementation are produced on time and submitted to district office.
- Work in the field to coordinate for the good performance of Media Officer.
- Develop and maintain strong coordination and good working relationships with local stakeholders
- Represent NNDSWO in related meeting/conference/forums etc. on behalf of organization and project at local level,
- Work proactively taking every opportunity available to improve the situation of Dalits, women and marginalized people in the district with regard to every aspect of human rights,
- Work closely supervision of District Project Coordinator to accomplish project results,
- Support district offices in terms of organizational skills, policies, structures, systems, procedures and good governance practices;
- Develop good coordination and sharing of project with District Board members and other active members at local level;
- Support organization as assigned for achieving organizational objectives and project results.
- Completed Bachelor's Degree in social science or management disciplines and
- Minimum of one years of proven working experience in human rights, community empowerment and livelihood related projects.
- Knowledge of socio-economic and political context project districts,
- Understanding on Rights Based Approach (RBA), Dalit Issues, gender issues and governance issues at local level
- Good understanding of governing structures at local level,
- Advocacy and campaign skills
- Report writing and caste story writing skills
- Presentation and facilitation skills
- Knowledge of participatory approach
- Able to use computer to run office application
- Local language skill will be added advantages
- Previous experience on digital data collection will be counted.
Applicants are requested to send their updated CV and a motivation letter by 10th December 2017. Please send your application via e-mail to email@example.com. Please indicate the position and district you are interested in the subject field of your e-mail.