Google Analytics Expert Full-time Job3 days ago - IT & Telecoms - Kathmandu - 20 views
Tekkon provides services to the clients based in Australia, UK and US. With delivery teams in Australia and Kathmandu, we take pride in providing quality services to our clients globally. Our vision is to provide complete Information Technology Solutions with best design and engineering practice.We are a follower of agile methodology. We make our clients involved in the product throughout development process
We have provided world class development service to the leading companies across different parts of the world by implementing on-demand technologies to meet their business needs.
Our team of a creative and innovative team can help you achieve your business goals with the help of cutting-edge tech. solution.
We are looking for:
Job Title: Google Analytics Expert
No. of Vacancy/s : 1
Education:Bachelor’s degree in related discipline
Experience:Min. 1 year of work experience
Salary: NRs 40000 + per month (Based on work experience)
- Supporting the marketing managers by implementing tracking across all marketing & campaign activity and then analysing & reporting on the effectiveness of the campaigns.
- Analysing, monitoring and reporting on data from our websites to explore customer patterns, behaviour and key trends.
- You will define and implement marketing KPI dashboards and deliver monthly, cross-channel performance reports with actionable insight.
- You will have the ability to turn complex data into clear recommendations and provide context and meaning to the numbers.
- Minimum 1+ years’ hands-on experience in similar role.
- Build and customize Google Analytics and Tag Manager implementations.
- Create reports and dashboards; visualize data for our clients.
- Audit and troubleshoot issues with analytics and tags.
- Proficient with debugging tools.
- Solid understanding of digital marketing.
- Hands on and implementation experience is a must.
- You’ll be a Google Analytics super user or accredited.
- You’ll have an inquisitive mind and be passionate about analysis.
- Excellent collaborator and communicator with superior verbal, written, interpersonal and presentation skills.
- Strong customer focus.
- Experience as a researcher is a benefit.
- Proven experience in utilising data analysis tools and deriving insights from data, whether analytics or qualitative data.
- Flexible Working Hours
- A Chance to get familiar with the latest technology
- Tea and Snacks provided
- Access to Paid learning materials from udemy
- Regular training and certification programs
- Regular Team building events-
- Performance reviews and bonus
Intrested Candidate can apply at firstname.lastname@example.org