Grade Teacher (Grade 1) Full-time Job5 months ago - Education/Engineering - Kathmandu - 144 views
Kanjirowa National Secondary School (KNSS) previously known as Kathmandu Don Bosco School is an independent co-educational institution providing education in a resourceful, friendly and caring environment which was established in 1998. It runs classes from grade 1 to grade 12 by a team of professionals with wide national and international exposures in education.
Kanjirowa National Secondary School is looking for the following candidate for immediate appointment.
Job Title: Grade Teacher (Grade 1)
Job Level: Entry Level
No. of Vacancy/s: 1
Experience Required:More than or equals to 2 years
Job Location: Koteshwor (North east to Balkumari Bridge)
- At least bachelor’s degree in relevant subject.
- Fluent in written and spoken English with relevant trainings.
- At least 2 years of teaching experience in similar level.
- Only female candidates are preferred for the post.
- Salary no bar for the deserving candidates.
- Taking responsibility for the progress of a class
- Motivating students with enthusiastic, imaginative presentation
- Overall planning and management of the class
Please contact at the School at 01-5100433/01- 5100479 or directly walk in for the Interview with all the required documents during office hours or send your details at email@example.com