Graphic Designer Full-time Job1 year ago - IT & Telecoms - Lalitpur - 341 views
Jagadamba Press has been in continuous operation since 1961 from its own premises at Patan Dhoka, Lalitpur. Ever since its letter press days the printing facility of Jagadamba has been known for the quality of its production: books, magazines and jobs of major Nepali business houses.
Jagadamba Press embarked on major modernization drive in 1988 with the induction of two single colour Adast Dominant presses as well as camera plate maker section and desk-topping unit.
Jagadamba soon became renowned for its international quality for clients including Ncell, UNICEF, UNDP, GIZ, UDLE, Save the children, Chelsea Academy, IFES, IUCN, ICIMOD, Room to Read ,SNV Nepal, Helvetas ,Good Neighbours, and publication of Himalmedia: Himal Khabarpatrika, Nepali Times, Himal South Asian.
The press has also produced books such as Jan Salter and Harka Gurung’s Faces of Nepal, Bhim Subbha’s Himalayan Waters, the third edition of Toni Hagen’s Nepal as well as nepa-laya’s A People War, Never Again, Palpasa Cafe, Binod Chaudhary, Fulko Aankhama etc.
Job Title: Graphic Designer
Job Level: Mid Level
No. of Vacancy/s: 1
Experience Required:More than or equals to 2 years
Professional Skill Required:Expert In Photoshop Layout Ctp And Offset Printing Nepali Typing Indesign And Illustrator
- 2 years experience in designing house or any offset press
- At least intermediate with relevant years of experience (Bachelor Degree preferred)
- Formal course in Graphic designing will be a plus
- Strong layout skill
- Ability to plan, prioritize and deliver a variety of task on time and meeting deadline
- Excellent communication skills in order to interpret and negotiate with clients
- Preferred Criteria
- Must have a two wheeler with valid driving license
- Passion and enthusiasm for design with a creativity and innovation
- Demonstrate graphic design skills with strong portfolio with high proficiency in all design aspects
- Must be able to communicate fluently in English
- Thinking creatively to produce new ideas and concepts and developing interactive design
- Proven graphic designing experience
- Professionalism regarding time, costs and deadline
- Candidates having two wheeler driving license preferred
- Note: Although experience is preferable, freshers with zeal to excel in designing are highly encouraged to apply.
Interested and eligible candidates are requested to forward their CV/resume at email@example.com