Head of Website Content and Studio Full-time Job4 months ago - Marketing & Communication - Kathmandu - 142 views
Daraz is Asia’s fastest growing online marketplace, offering an unparalleled shopping experience in Pakistan, Bangladesh, Myanmar, Sri Lanka and Nepal. Daraz hosts a wide assortment of consumer electronics, fashion and beauty products, alongside a rapidly growing miscellany of general merchandise. Daraz privileges the personalization and security of the shoppers’ experience above all else. Excellent value-for-money, large assortment of original products, fast delivery and easy returns are Daraz signatures. Daraz offers not just a retail solution of optimal convenience, it is effecting disruptive change in the digitization of the region. Daraz is owned by CDC Group – the UK Government’s Development Finance Institution (DFI) focused on supporting and developing businesses in Africa and South Asia – as well as the Asia Pacific Internet Group (APACIG).
We are looking for:
Job Title: Head of Website Content and Studio
Job Level: Senior Level
No. of Vacancy/s: 1
Experience Required:More than or equals to 3 years
Job Location: Naxal
- Head of Website Content and Studio manages a team of content analysts and photographers to ensure high quality of content through the website.
- Manage a team of 10-12 content up loaders, photographers and editors to ensure high quality of content on our website
- Draft and implement content guidelines and standards for various categories to maintain quality content across all platforms
- Identify blockers - reasons why traffic is not converting to orders - and optimize content to maximize conversion
- Ensure search optimization for better search results on the website
- Initiate innovative projects to improve website/product content
- Motivate and train team members to effectively carry out their duties
Qualities we are looking for:
- You need to be creative, flexible and have a start-up spirit. You enjoy challenges and are hungry to make a difference in Nepalese e-commerce.
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in business, engineering, computer science.
- Strong IT and/or Design background and/or experience preferred
- 2-3 year experience of managing a team of 5 or bigger in a reputed company
- Strong technical skills and structured process orientated mindset required
- Exceptional organizational skills. Focus on execution, efficiency, and availability
- Unparalleled personal and professional growth opportunities
- Unique opportunity to learn about e-commerce and scale-up the concept in Nepal
- Five days a week (Monday to Friday) 9 AM to 6 PM working hours
- PF, Gratuity, Fuel Expenses, Mobile top-ups and data pack, full body check-ups once a year
Please send an email to email@example.com with your CV and Cover Letter
Learn more about Rocket Internet:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2jqiJX7_pzA