Hospital Manager Full-time Job1 year ago - Medical & Healthcare - Pokhara - 642 views
The NNJS is a central coordinating body for technical manpower and maintains links with eye hospitals and eye care centers, Government of Nepal and both national and international non-governmental organizations with regard to almost all of the eye related programs and quality control of eye care in Nepal.
We are looking for:
Job Title: Hospital Manager
Job Level: Senior Level
No. of Vacancy/s: 1
Experience Required:More than 2 years
Salary & Benefits: As per Organization’s rules
Job Location: Pokhara, Himalaya Eye hospital
- MBA with good knowledge on Human Resource Management, Financial Management & Information Management.
- Ability to think strategically and to translate experiences and ideas into workable concepts and strategies.
- Good English language ability (speaking, writing and reading).
- Good computer skills (MS Office, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Email, Internet)
- Experience in hospital management is preferable
- Human Resources Management, Financial Management, Information Management, Material Management and the management of various other processes, all under the guidance and in cooperation with the Chief Medical Director
- Implementing appropriate processes for monitoring of quality, performance and progress, for learning and planning and for transparent and effective decision-making.
- Carefully developing an organisational culture of trust, team spirit, high commitment and openness.
- Communicating and coordinating effectively with the Chief Medical Director in order to make the most appropriate decisions.
Please send applications complete with Cover Letter (explaining why you think you are suitable), CV and Photo by email to: email@example.com
Deadline for accepting applications: September 7th, 2018
No telephone enquiries please. Only short listed candidates will be notified and invited for interview.