HR Officer Full-time Job11 months ago - Industry/Human Resources - Kathmandu - 284 views
The company is a one-stop platform for investment and consulting, for businesses ranging from films to real estate.
TeamQuest manages QFX Cinemas located in several areas of Kathmandu including popular shopping destinations. Together the world-class auditoriums have a capacity of approximately 2000 seats.
We are looking for:
Job Title: HR Officer
Job Level : Mid Level
No. of Vacancies : 1
The HR Officer be responsible for various human resource functions such as recruitment, staffing, training as well as employee counselling. Coordinate and oversee the staff recruitment and selection process - this includes preparing job adverts, short listing, scheduling and organize interviews, interviewing and selecting candidates. Liaison with University and Colleges, for internship and fresh recruitments. Oversee staff performance and attendance. Analyze and plan training & development needs in conjunction with departmental managers. Provide information and assistance to staff, supervisors and council on human resource and work related issues.Design and implement HR policies especially on issues like working conditions, disciplinary procedure, absence management and others. Arrange and attend disciplinary enquiries and grievance hearings as the HR representative.
- Bachelor Degree in Management with specialization in Human Resource Management.
- Minimum2-3 years of relevant working experience.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skill (English & Nepali).
- Strong interpersonal and communication skill.
- Negotiation skill with good convincing ability.
- Proficient in MS Word, Excel and Power-Point.
- Able to handle pressure with limited supervision.
Interested Candidates are requested to submit their application with recent CV at email@example.com indicating clearly the position applied in the subject of the email.