Human Resource Officer Full-time Job1 year ago - Industry/Human Resources - Kathmandu - 363 views
Kasara Jungle Resort – a jungle resort located in Patihani, Chitwan, which aims to seamlessly blend comfort into guest's travel experiences by offering services that are authentically local, unique and which embraces the nature, local cultures and diversity.
At Kasara we seek individuals who strongly believe in collective synergies through collaboration and teamwork. We work with the employees who can share our values and has a strive for constant improvement through learning; in fact, we believe, it's the employees that keep the company motivated and confident on the services we promise to deliver.
We are looking for a skilled HR Officer who will be responsible for working closely with the HR Manager and the management team by assisting and supporting the development and implementation of HR initiatives and systems in the company.
Job Title: Human Resource Officer
Job Level: Mid Level
No. of Vacancy/s: 1
Experience Required:More than or equals to 3 years
The Primary purposes of the HR officer is to develope and execute human resource strategy in support of the overall business plan and strategic direction of the organization, specifically in the areas of succession planning, talent management, change management, organizational and performance management, training and development, and compensation.
- MBA or Bachelors degree in management completed
- Minimum 3- 5 years experience as HR officer, administrator or other HR related position
- Great ‘people-person’ skills and professional attitude
- Excellent IT skills to use the HR systems, maintain records and database management
- Ability to form working relationships with people at all levels
- Teambuilding, Interpersonal, problem-solving, communication and employee coaching skills
- Analytical and strategic thinking skills are must for the position
- Assist in the recruitment process, orientation and other HR related activities
- Develop and Administer HR related documentation such as Employee handbook, employee contracts, and yearly calendar
- Formulate and provide counseling on HR policies and procedures
- Planning and organizing company events, annual retreats and other employee engagement activities
- Create and manage yearly HR Budget
- Develop and Implement Staff Evaluation system in the company
- Provide Training to support professional development for a productive, thriving workforce through a holistic approach of Talent management
- Overseeing health, safety and welfare of all employees
Interested and qualified candidates are requested to apply with an updated CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com by the 25th May 2018. Only shortlisted candidates will be informed for further assessment and interview. Telephone inquiries will not be entertained.