Jr. Software Developer Full-time Job5 months ago - IT & Telecoms - Kathmandu - 118 views
Kantipur IT inc is the pioneering information technology company in Nepal, dedicated towards building software for the companies in the travel industry. We are led by a team of experienced technicians and some of the best IT minds in the country, who have worked for decades in Travel and Tours sector. We offer a range of products from ticketing portals to database systems. Keeping in mind the booming travel and tour industry, we have specialized in building secured and easy-to-use software for travel and tour companies in Nepal. We offer a range of products designed according to the needs of our client in competitive prices.
IT INDUSTRY IN TRAVEL AND TOUR INDUSTRY
In the age of globalization, it is imperative that individuals and enterprises make full use of as much information at their hands. Travelling is synonymous to globalization. When people move around the world they should have befitting information about the new place, localities, climate, weather, culture, accessible transportation services, living arrangements, etc. All these at prices that are affordable and luxurious. The technological innovation in the past decade or so has availed us with the necessary tools to provide just that. In Nepal, despite drastic revolution in information technology, our enterprises are still dependent on redundant technologies and word of mouth information’s. We have limited tools in our hand to take the benefits of intriguing technologies. For a country with its abundant possibilities in tourism requires the newest and the sleekest technology to make full benefits of globalization.
We are looking for:
Job Title: Jr. Software Developer
Job Level: Mid Level
No. of Vacancy/s: 3
Experience Required:Not Required
- Graduates having knowledge of software development
- Fresh graduates with solid skill and good portfolio will be considered
- Knowledge in developing web applications in .NET Platform
- Knowledge/experience with the following development tools and technologies: ASP.NET, ADO.NET, HTML, XML, AJAX, VB/C#, Web Services, MVC, WCF,
- SQL Server Knowledge and experience of object oriented programming techniques.
- Knowledge of software testing & preparing engineering documentation
- Designing, coding and debugging applications in various software languages.
- Software analysis, code analysis, requirements analysis, software review, identification of code metrics, system risk analysis, software reliability analysis Object-oriented Design and Analysis (OOA and OOD)
- Software modelling and simulation Front end graphical user interface design Software testing and quality assurance first level.
Other Specific Requirements:
Have an innovative programming approach and a passion for exploring new ideas.Proactively seeks opportunities to broaden and deepen knowledge base and proficiencies.A strong commitment to staying up to date on the latest technologies and trends in software development and practices. Please indicate expected salary and date of availability in your detailed CV.
What We Have to Offer
- Attractive salary
- Commission & Bonus
- Provisional Fund
Interested candidates are requested to send their applications with a detailed resume at email@example.com. Telephone inquiries and posts shall not be entertained.