Maintenance Executive - Electrical Full-time Job1 year ago - Education/Engineering - Nawalparasi - 507 views
WORK STATION: Mukundapur, Nawalparasi
Detailed Job Description/Requirements:
Department : Production (Brewery)
Reporting Line : Head of Department
Main Responsibilities :
- Understand the P&ID's, specifications, and electrical drawing and maintain existing control systems.
- Design and develop new control systems (minor)as per immediate need.
- Maintain the systems and devices which will be used to control, monitor and regulate industrial processes and operations (utility, production, processing and packaging).
- Test and calibrate instruments and transducers, analyses and interpret data.
- Assist in maintenance of the safe functioning of process, plant & equipment systems electrical panels and communication system.
- Support equipment operators in their maintenance activities.
- Understanding and ensuring compliance with relevant health and safety regulations and quality standards.
- Undertake activities related to maintenance as assigned by HOD.
Educational requirements :
- Master's/Bachelor's in Electrical/Instrumental/Electronics Engineering.
- Minimum 3 years of exposure in modern Industrial Automation and ability to handle PLC controlled hardware and software.
- Experience in Siemens PLC hardware and software would be an added qualification.
Interested candidates are requested to send a coverletter and CV to email@example.com