Marketing Executive - After Sales (AMC) Full-time Job10 months ago - Marketing & Communication - Kathmandu - 233 views
Established in the year 2000 Airtech offers best engineering solution for a wide spectrum of customers in areas related to Heating, Ventilation & Air conditioning (HVAC), and is the largest & the most preferred Air conditioning company in Nepal. We focus on excellence and personalized service to provide the highest quality professional installation on (HVAC) Heating, Ventilation and Air conditioning systems.
Airtech provide high level support to our customer base, which ranges from small capacity room AC to huge commercial chiller. We have expertise in supporting systems from globally renowned manufacturers, and consistently train our staff to stay up to date on all new products and services in our industry.
Airtech expands its services to cater COMPLETE SOLUTION in (MEP) Mechanical, Electrical & Plumbing solutions. Airtech MEP commenced its services since 2013 and within short span we have been awarded many MEP prestigious projects.
We are looking for:
Job Title: Marketing Executive - After Sales (AMC)
Job Level: Mid Level
No. of Vacancy/s: 1
Job Location: Thapathali
Experience Required:More than or equals to 5 years
- Diploma/CTEVT/Bachelor in Engineering (Specialized in Refrigeration & AC is preferable)
- Minimum 5 years of experience in service & Maintenance of Air conditioning & Refrigeration
- Strong interpersonal skill
- Demonstrated strong customer service skills, ability to proactively address customer issues and concerns
- Good communication skills
- Computer skill proficiency with MS office applications
- Responsible for marketing of Annual Maintenance Contract (AMC), devising new marketing strategies for increasing Annual Maintenance Contract (AMC)
- Responsible for preparing offer for maintenance department with proper and accurate to negotiate solution
- Coordinates with marketing team for updates warranty periods of service & maintenance sales products
- Maintain client database as well as data retrieving of prospective clients
- Coordinating and timely meeting with the sales team to understand new maintenance scope and warranty completion
- Provide periodic report to top management after sales activities
Interested candidates are requested to send their updated resume to firstname.lastname@example.org