Marketing Manager Full-time Job11 months ago - Marketing & Communication - Butwal - 483 views
Siddhi Vinayak Snacks and Noodles Pvt.Ltd a reputed Noodle industry located in Ramgram-10, Parasi, Nepal is looking for a reliable Finance Manager that will analyze every day financial activities and subsequently provide advice and guidance to upper management on future financial plans.
We are looking for:
Job Title: Marketing Manager
Job Level: Mid Level
No. of Vacancy/s: 1
Experience Required:More than or equals to 8 years
Job Location:Butwal (Will have to travel extensively)
- 8+ yrs of experience
- Masters in Management and should travel extensively
- Develop market strategies to enhance wide market area
- Plan and Implement scheme as per the guidelines
- Drive sales team towards the target
- Prepare and submit competitor & industries analysis
- Prepare and submit daily sales of distributors & scheme effectiveness report
- Maintain cooperation relation with dealer in charge, wholesales and representatives of area allotted - Measure distributors and staff performance according to set standards
- Maintaining and increasing sales of company's products
- Reaching the targets and goals set for your area
- Develop and manage efficient distribution networks for sales
- Develop efficient and creative sales and marketing strategies for the target setting for the sales team
- Managing, training and motivating existing sales team to drive revenue growth
- Collecting customer and market feedback and reporting the same to the organization
- Monitoring sales team performance, analyzing sales data, periodical forecasting and reporting to Sales heads
- Maintain a healthy relationship with distributor/dealers/technicians.
- Maintains quality service by establishing and enforcing organization standards.
- Assess customers’ needs and provide assistance and information on a product feature.
- Remain knowledgeable on products offered and discuss available options
- Team up with co-workers to ensure proper customer service
- Lead team to achieve sales and market target,
- Develop nationwide sales strategy and policy, make yearly and monthly sales plan, and execute the sales plan
- Build a healthy sales channel, enhance customer satisfaction
- Motivate and train the staff to be a combat effectiveness team
Interested candidates are requested to email their updated CV with PP sized photograph along with the cover letter including expected salary to email@example.com
Shortlisted candidates will be called for the interview.