Marketing Officer Full-time Job1 year ago - Marketing & Communication - Kathmandu - 325 views
Sastodeal is one of Nepal's biggest online shopping website. With internet users on the high rise, Nepal is moving towards a digital revolution. Shoppers no longer have to wait in traffic, bargain for discount and spend hours looking for the products and services that they want. All it takes is a few clicks and a few seconds to locate the product and to place order(s) at Sastodeal. Home deliveries are mostly free inside Kathmandu valley and a small surcharge is added for orders outside valley. Returns and exchanges are guaranteed within the specified time period.
We find it enthralling to see shoppers from every nook and corner of Nepal placing their orders at Sasto Deal. Meanwhile, savvy business owners have found it exceedingly easy to feature their products on our website. At absolutely zero marketing cost, businesses can reach millions of customers. That's the power of ecommerce. And we find it exhilarating to be leading the industry.
We're also pleased to announce, we have extended our network for book readers and travel enthusiasts. Follow Sasto Book. Happy shopping! ─ Team Sasto Deal
We are looking for:
Job Title: Marketing Officer
No. of Vacancies: 1
Job Location: Kathmandu
- Assist the Marketing Manager with planning & execution of sales & marketing plans
- Coordinate with marketing agencies to ensure marketing activities are run smoothly
- Achieve sales & marketing targets as projected by the management team
- Understand customer needs & ensure relationship building with the channel partners, strategic partners, vendors and customers
- Supervise & guide the team of marketing coordinators and customer response team
- To be disruptive & innovative
- To lead by example
Qualification / Skill Set Requirement:
- BBA / MBA graduate or similar educational experience
- Prior work experience in marketing field (preferred)
- Technically sound in using Excel, PowerPoint, and similar office tools
- Great communication skill and passion for work
- Perform well under deadlines and be detail-oriented
Job Hours: Sunday to Friday – 9:30 AM to 5:30 PM (any work hours beyond that will be paid in pizza & beer)
Please email your Resume / CV along with a Cover Letter to email@example.com by March 25, 2018. Please mention the position you are applying in the email Subject Line itself.