Maths Teacher (Lower Secondary) Full-time Job1 year ago - Education/Engineering - Kathmandu - 395 views
Kantipur English High School builds up children for the challenges ahead with programmes that are both relevant and progressive,as a result preparing children for life and not just for earning a living. With this vision in mind, Kantipur English High School was founded in 1983. It is a coeducational English medium school permanently registered under the Ministry of Education of HMG Nepal. Situated at Maharajgunj Chakrapath, Kathmandu.
The school has also adopted a creative curriculum along with the latest training methods, trained educators, and modern tools ascertaining the desired progress in every child.
We are looking for:
Job Title: Maths Teacher (Lower Secondary)
Job Level: Mid Level
- Should have good spoken and written English
- Should have passed Bachelor’s level.
- Newly graduates are encouraged to apply
- Candidates with teaching experience will be given preferences
- Should have to find ways to involve students into their lessons.
- Additionally, teachers may have to work with different learning styles to get the most out of each student.
- Engaging parents and creating healthy relationships with students and faculty will help and create a quality-learning environment.
- Preparing classroom and coursework materials, homework assignments and handouts
Interested candidates are requested to contact directly or send their application with supporting documents to the following address.
Kantipur English High School
Tel: 01- 4412375
Note:Kindly send your resumes or curriculum vitae at email@example.com