Maths Teacher (Secondary) Full-time Job1 year ago - Education/Engineering - Kathmandu - 293 views
It has always been looking ahead and marching forward for Gyanodaya ever since. The journey that began as a Pre-Primary School in 1975 culminated into a Secondary level institution in 1986. And over the years, Gyanodaya has developed in size, dimension, content and scope, and acquired an enviable aura. It has grown rapidly, and today it stands tall as one of the premier institutions of higher learning in the country imparting education now up to the Bachelor’s level.
We are looking for:
Job Title: Maths Teacher (Secondary)
Job Level: Mid Level
No. of Vacancy/s: 1
Experience Required:More than or equals to 1 year
- Fluency in spoken and written English and Nepali
- Teacher training and work experience will be preferred
- Pleasing personality and with a positive attitude
- Dedicated and professional
- The main responsibility will be teaching Maths for seconday level.
- Planning, preparing and presenting lessons that cater for the needs of the whole ability range within their class
- Maintaining discipline in the classroom
- Preparing and marking work to facilitate positive development
Experienced, energetic & qualified candidates may apply with complete bio-data via email, addressed to The Founder-Principal: firstname.lastname@example.org