Operations Manager Full-time Job9 months ago - Management/Adminstration - Kathmandu - 294 views
Pathao is one of the fastest growing technology company in Asia solving some of the country’s most challenging problems in logistics and transportation. We are dreamers, scientists, operators, and entrepreneurs. Our culture is progressive, non-hierarchical, meritocratic, and collegial. We are looking for high achievers who will go above and beyond their job descriptions to fulfil a shared vision. If you are entrepreneurial, seek to change society with technology, and want to super-charge your career out of the regular 9 to 5, then Pathao is the place for you.
Pathao is looking for a unique and professional Operations Manager to plan, direct, expend and coordinate all organization’s operations. This critical role shall be responsible for improving performance, productivity, efficiency and profitability through the implementation of effective methods and strategies for the Pathao’s services. The Operation Manager’s role demands for a combination of detail orientation, creative problem solving and interpersonal ability to nurture and guide partnerships towards mutually beneficial results.
Job Title: Operations Manager
Job Level: Mid Level
No. of Vacancy/s: [ 2 ]
Offered Salary: NRs. 40,000.00 - 100,000.00 Monthly
Experience Required:More than 3 years
You need to do:
- Liaison with top management. Assist in the development of strategic plans for operational activity
- Implement and manage operational plans
- Plans, schedules, and reviews workload and manpower to make sure targets are being met on a cost-effective basis
- Take ownership of Pathao’s growth in Kathmandu and take strategic decisions to always enhance the quality of our services
- Monitor, manage and improve the efficiency of support services.
- Facilitate coordination and communication between support functions
- Manages the growth and success of the team
You have to have:
- Ground knowledge of organizational effectiveness and operations management
- Ability to take initiative in a constantly-changing work environment and adopt a generalist do-what-it-takes mindset
- Hands on experience of business and management principles & practices
- Experience creating and optimizing processes
- Advance IT Skills (Databases and MS Office etc)
Interested candidates must send their updated CV at email:
email@example.com with the subject line "Kathmandu Operations Manager"
For Further information please visit website: https://www.pathao.com/