Product Manager Full-time Job1 year ago - Maintenance/Production - Kathmandu - 313 views
Sastodeal is one of Nepal's biggest online shopping website. With internet users on the high rise, Nepal is moving towards a digital revolution. Shoppers no longer have to wait in traffic, bargain for discount and spend hours looking for the products and services that they want. All it takes is a few clicks and a few seconds to locate the product and to place order(s) at Sastodeal. Home deliveries are mostly free inside Kathmandu valley and a small surcharge is added for orders outside valley. Returns and exchanges are guaranteed within the specified time period.
We find it enthralling to see shoppers from every nook and corner of Nepal placing their orders at Sasto Deal. Meanwhile, savvy business owners have found it exceedingly easy to feature their products on our website. At absolutely zero marketing cost, businesses can reach millions of customers. That's the power of ecommerce. And we find it exhilarating to be leading the industry.
We're also pleased to announce, we have extended our network for book readers and travel enthusiasts. Follow Sasto Book. Happy shopping! ─ Team Sasto Deal
We are looking for:
Job Title: Product Manager
No. of Vacancies: 1
Job Location: Kathmandu
- Develop and maintain a relationship with vendors and stakeholders in the responsible category (either mobile, OR women’s fashion, OR home & living OR books).
- Negotiations with vendors to get the best deals in terms of both pricing and support
- Research and analysis to understand the catalog requirements for all sub-categories in detail for the particular category
- Working closely with the content team to ensure continuous and rapid onboarding of new vendors/products on to the platform
- Working closely with the sales, marketing, content, tech and logistic teams to meet sales targets
- Assist category head to develop and implement short term and long term product strategies
- To be disruptive & innovative
- To lead by example
Qualification / Skill Set Requirement:
- BBA or MBA graduate or similar educational experience
- Good oral and written skills in English
- Hands-on experience in MS-Word, Excel, and similar office tools
- Basic knowledge of SEO and web metrics
- Perform well under deadlines and be detail-oriented
- Prior experience in the particular category (preferred)
Job Hours: Sunday to Friday – 9:30 AM to 5:30 PM (any work hours beyond that will be paid in pizza & beer)
Please email your Resume / CV along with a Cover Letter to firstname.lastname@example.org by March 25, 2018. Please mention the position you are applying in the email Subject Line itself.