Product Manager Full-time Job8 months ago - Public Relation - Kathmandu - 238 views
Sastodeal is one of Nepal’s leading ecommerce companies established on Dec, 2011. As the world is moving towards a digital revolution, we believe with Sastodeal and others in this industry, Nepal is not far behind in the digital race.
Our vision at Sastodeal is to connect sellers and buyers across the nation. Imagine you are in Surkhet and want to buy a good pair of sports shoes. Where do you go? And you are a seller in Kathmandu with varieties of sports shoes, how do you identify or reach that buyer? There is a huge gap, and our mission is to bridge this gap. With vendors, customers and us together, we create a greater impact in peoples’ lives and the nation’s economy at large.
we are looking for the Product Manager for Fashion, Electronics, Kids & Toys and Books:
Job Level: Mid Level
No. of Vacancy/s: 4
Experience Required:More than or equals to 1 year
- Conduct research to understand customer experience, identify and fill product gaps and generate new ideas that grow market share, improve customer experience and drive growth
- Develop product pricing and positioning strategies
- Work closely with Marketing division to drive product launches
- Evaluate promotional plans
- Scope and prioritize activities based on business and customer impact
- Bachelors graduate/ Masters ongoing or similar educational experience
- Up to date with market trends and partner networks
- Good written skills in English
- Basic knowledge of in MS-Word, Excel, and similar office tools
- Perform well under deadlines and be detail-oriented
- Prior experience in product management
- To be disruptive & innovative
- Focus and discipline
Please email your Resume / CV along with a Cover Letter to email@example.com. Please mention the position you are applying in the email Subject Line itself.