Nepal Hemophilia Society (NHS) is a health-related non-profit making non-government organization affiliated with Social Welfare Council. It was established in 1992 with an objective to work on issues of hemophilia and provide support to the persons with hemophilia on management of bleeding episodes, comprehensive care and rehabilitation process. Hemophilia is a medical condition in which the ability of the blood to clot is severely reduced, causing the person with hemophilia to bleed severely from even a slight injury. This condition is mainly caused by a hereditary lack of a coagulation factor, most often factor VIII followed by factor IX.
We are looking for:
Job Title:Program Officer - Medical Supplies & Logistics Management
Job Level: Mid Level
No. of Vacancy/s: 1
Employment Type: Full Time
Education Level: Bachelor
Experience Required: More than or equals to 2 years
- Must have completed Bachelor Degree in Business Administration or any discipline with major in Mathematics
- Must be proficient in use of Microsoft Office Package and other smart finance tools
- Must have good communication skill(verbal & written) both in English& Nepali
- Must be tactful and possess excellent Interpersonal skills
- Must have knowledge of logistics management and administration
- Must be able to work under pressure
- Must be a license holder
- Manage the procurement process of medicine, medical supplies, necessary goods and services for the organization with proper documentation process.
- Prepare and archive necessary reports related to procurement of goods and services, up-to-date report on stock/inventory situation, keep track of the organization’s assets, maintain vehicle mileage, generate maintenance reports and so forth to support the book-keeping & audit requirements.
- Prepare periodic inventory reports as required by the supporting agencies.
- Generate requisition proposals for the medicine and medical supplies.
- Archive securely the confidential reports and files related to the procurement, donations, and inventory.
- Regularly update the vendor database for necessary goods and services required in the operation of the organization and its projects.
- Ensure organization’s asset, equipment and materials are recorded and reported as per the regulations.
- Manage the safety of asset, equipment and materials of the organization
- Co-ordinate and communicate with the regional chapters and contact points to collect local usage and inventory reports.
- Ensure regular stock of medicine is available at the NHS Care Unit(s), the chapters and the contact points
Interested candidates are requested to submit their updated resume to email@example.com