Program Officer Full-time Job7 months ago - I/NGO - Kathmandu - 259 views
Rural Health and Education Service Trust (RHEST), a highly reputed non-profit organization, working to minimize girl trafficking and promote girl-child education in Rural Nepal for the past 25 years, is looking for highly motivated individuals to take our mission forward.
RHEST, in association with United States Agency for International Development (USAID), has launched STOP Girl Trafficking in 6 districts in rural Nepal and is looking for a capable, competent and motivated individual to lead the program.
We are looking for:
Job Title: Program Officer
Job Level: Mid Level
No. of Vacancy/s: 1
Experience Required:More than or equals to 3 years
Professional Skill Required:Documentation, Good Language (Both Nepali And English), Report Writing, Leadership Skills, Basic Computer Skills
Job Location: Bishal Nagar, Kathmandu
- Must be willing to travel approximately 25-30% of field outside Kathmandu
- Must be able to write reports as required by the donors
- Must generate reports,cases studies, success stories and other related documents from field visits and also as given by other staffs during field visits
- Must be good with M& E system and data keeping as RHEST has a much entwined network of beneficiaries and stakeholders
- Must also be in constant coordination with Field Offices and other local Stakeholders for smooth implementation of the programs
- Must be cooperative,helpful and a good team player in different events of RHEST
- Bachelor Degree in Social Science or equivalent degree with at least 3 years’ experience in similar field
- Knowledge on writing reports
- Knowledge of child protection, child rights, child trafficking and education policies
- Willingness to work in the remote and underserviced communities
- Basic Computer Knowledge (MS Office Package, Internet, Email, Outlook and so forth)
- Good language command of both English and Nepali
- Excellent organizational skills with ability to prioritize multiple tasks and coordinate with multiple stakeholders
Interested Nepali applicants are requested to submit cover page and an updated CV through email: email@example.com by April 2, 2018 by 5 pm, with the subject ‘Application for the Post of Program Officer’.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for further process. RHEST reserves the right to reject any or all applicants.
Failure to abide by the applying procedure will result in immediate disqualification of application.