Sales Engineer (Male) Full-time Job4 months ago - Education/Engineering - Kathmandu - 229 views
The Real PBX is providing cloud-hosted VoIP services for business and individual communications, such as hosted PBX, Toll-free Number, Call Center Solutions, Voice over Internet Telephony, and more. The Real PBX Limited is headquartered in Kent, England.
The company delivers services all over the globe and has earned a reputation for its high-security standards and excellent customer support.
Our solutions are designed to support the voice communication needs for businesses that may vary from their contact center requirements, to employee-to-employee communication. The company commands industry recognition for delivering complete communication package for small and medium scale businesses.
We are looking for:
Job Title: Sales Engineer (Male)
Job Level: Entry Level
No. of Vacancy/s: 10
Education Level: Bachelor
Experience Required: Not Required
Employment Type: Contract
- Person must have a flair to work in sales.
- Responsible to handle Voice over Internet sales inquiries received over phone, chat or email.
- Understand requirements of the clients and draft appropriate hosted solution for them.
- Pitch drafted solution to the clients and explain them the merits of the solution.
- Responsible to do continuous follow-up with leads/clients until the client is converted.
- Look for up-selling and cross-selling opportunities and capitalize on them.
- Collaborate with team to achieve better results.
- Responsible to handle client retention process under the guidance of TL/Manager.
- Prior experience as a Tele caller for UK/US or EU nations will be an added advantage.
Skills & Attributes:
- Candidates with a graduate degree in Engg. / Science/Management. Those in final year can apply
- Excellent convincing skills
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Excellent EQ
CTC: 400,000 NPR Approximately (Annually) + Incentives
- 5 days a week working
- 9 hours’ shift
Interested candidates may send their applications at: email@example.com