Sales Engineer Full-time Job7 months ago - Public Relation - Kathmandu - 136 views
Shivam Cements which was established in 2009 is a largest manufacturing Greenfield project in Nepal with an aim to produce 1250 TPD from the company’s self owned limestone.
At present, where there are many other large companies to compete with, one may ask why Shivam and why not others? It is because Shivam cement, a private company with a minimum of 4 billion enterprises, is Nepal’s biggest and most modern cement manufacturing plant. It is situated at the industrial hub Hetauda, where rapid infrastructural development has been witnessed over the years. Shivam cement has invested hugely on capitals, human resources, production processes, infrastructures, etc.
We are looking for:
Job Title: Sales Engineer
Job Level: Mid Level
No. of Vacancy/s: [ 1 ]
Job Location: Kathmandu, with frequent travel as required.
Experience Required:More than or equals to 2 years
- Civil Engineer from Chinese University (China)
- Fluency in Chinese language and must be able to deal with Chinese customers
- At least 1-2 years of working experience in related field
- Should have good spoken and written Chinese, English & Nepali
- Should have good computer skills
- Must be willing to travel frequently all over the country
- Must have valid driving license
- Preference shall be given to candidate having their own vehicle
- Search for new clients who might benefit from company products or services and maximize client potential
- Develop long-term relationships with clients, through managing and interpreting their requirements persuade clients that a product or service best satisfies their needs in terms of quality, price, and delivery
- Responsible to handle technical sales inquiries accurately
- Responsible to do a continuous follow-up with leads/clients
- Responsible to handle client retention process
- Ensure that all documentation, record, compliance are maintained properly to avoid any loss of record/information
- Work on after-sales support services and provide technical back up as required
- Prepare reports and keep customer records
- Meet regular sales targets and coordinate sales
- Other duties as assigned
Applicants should send their detailed resume with passport sized photographs highlighting their skills and experience to firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com within 10 days from the advertisement published.