Senior Education Counsellor Full-time Job8 months ago - Management/Adminstration - Kathmandu - 288 views
Professional Visa and Educational Services announces Job Vacancy at Nepal Office We are a reputed education and migration service provider having the head office in Sydney, Australia and a (Branch Office) in Nepal. We are now seeking for a highly motivated and competent personnel for the position of “Senior Education counselor” at our Kathmandu branch office.
Job Title: Senior Education Counsellor
Job Level: Senior Level
No. of Vacancy/s: 1
Experience Required:More than or equals to 2 years
Professional Skill Required:English Communication, Networking, Documentation, Counseling, Interpersonal
- Minimum 3-5 years experience in the field of Australian education Counselling
- QEAC and TITI certified counselors are prioritized
- Proficient ability in written and spoken English
- Should have good interpersonal and negotiating skills.
- A motivated candidate with “I Can do it” attitude
- Good persuasive communicator and be able to speak in public People Person
- Someone with long-term vision
- Should be able to be an efficient team player
- No negative attitude
- To provide genuine information, advice, support and processing of applications for international students seeking placement in Australian education institutions.
- To be able to execute and handle all the documentation process and liaise with Sydney office, education providers or Australian High Commission.
- To be able to promote our products as per the enrollment workload.
- Providing support and referral for students with non- placement related issues.
- Hosting university and college delegates while their visit and handling other smart responsibilities arising during the course of operation.
Prove us your potential and we are happy to negotiate your monthly package and incentives. 24,000+
Interested candidates shall send their resume and job cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com
Shortlisted candidates will face interview rounds with Director of Professional Visa and Education Services Pty Ltd on the first week of April.
Date and Venue:- Shortlisted candidates will be updated on this.
Disclaimer:- Professional Visa and Education services reserves all the rights to refuse or select candidate at our discretion