SEO Specialist Full-time Job11 months ago - IT & Telecoms - Kathmandu - 484 views
EPropertyNepal is a real estate online marketplace that allows easy search, investigation of trends, buying, selling or renting properties (land, apartments/flats, houses, commercial buildings) to potential customers throughout Nepal.
It was established with the foundation of trust achieved through communication and support.We are currently having requirements for the enthusiastic candidates for the position as listed below:
Job TItle: SEO Specialist
Job Level: Mid Level
No. of Vacancy/s: 1
Experience Required:More than or equals to 2 years
- Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in SEO
- Knowledge of ranking factors and search engine algorithms
- In-depth experience with website analytics tools (e.g, Google Analytics, NetInsight, Omniture, WebTrends)
- Proven SEO experience
- Experience with content writing, building backlinks, and optimizing web pages
- Great overall research and analytics skills
What is in it for you?
- Competitive salary
- We offer continuous growth and training opportunities.
- You will have opportunities to learn about different aspects of businesses.
- We have a fast moving environment and this will be an ideal place for you to make a difference and grow your career really fast.
- Optimizing copy and landing pages for search engine optimization
- Performing ongoing keyword research including discovery and expansion of keyword opportunities
- Research and analyze competitor advertising links
- Develop and implement link building strategy
- Recommend changes to website architecture, content, linking and other factors to improve SEO positions for target keywords.
- Research and implement search engine optimization recommendations
- Write effective headlines, body copy, and websites
- Write original, powerful SEO content for blogs and websites.
- Evaluate product offering, traffic, landing page quality, content, design when determining keywords and campaigns
- Performing backlinking analysis and recommending new strategies.
- In-depth usage of Google analytics and Google WebMaster tools to create reports, analyze, index them and report time to time
Please send us a cover letter and a copy of your current resume to email@example.com