Social Studies Teacher (Secondary) Full-time Job4 months ago - Education/Engineering - Kathmandu - 84 views
It has always been looking ahead and marching forward for Gyanodaya ever since. The journey that began as a Pre-Primary School in 1975 culminated into a Secondary level institution in 1986. And over the years, Gyanodaya has developed in size, dimension, content and scope, and acquired an enviable aura. It has grown rapidly, and today it stands tall as one of the premier institutions of higher learning in the country imparting education now up to the Bachelor’s level.
We are looking for:
Job Title: Social Studies Teacher (Secondary)
Job Level: Mid Level
No. of Vacancy/s: 1
Experience Required:More than or equals to 1 year
- Knowledge of related curriculum and should be able to prepare lesson plan
- Pleasing personality with positive attitude
- Fluency in both written & spoken English a MUST
- Responsible for teaching Social Studies subject for students of secondary level.
- Taking responsibility for the progress of a class
- To ensure that all lessons are planned with clear aims and objectives
- To ensure that all experiments are trialed beforehand and risk assessment used with all experimental work
- Perform other duties as assigned
Experienced, energetic & qualified candidates may apply with complete bio-data via email, addressed to The Founder-Principal: firstname.lastname@example.org