Software Engineer - QA Full-time Job10 months ago - IT & Telecoms - Pokhara - 265 views
Seva Development’s mission is to provide high quality high paying jobs to Nepali graduates and economic development for their villages by providing economical, best-in-class software testing services to companies in the United States.At Seva Development we are committed to making a long-term, sustainable difference. We believe that a lasting difference can be made by teaching people real-world skills rather than depending on continuous donations. Teach a man to fish...
We are looking for:
Job Title: Software Engineer - QA
Job Level: Mid Level
No. of Vacancy/s: 5
Experience Required:More than 2 years
Professional Skill Required:C#, Linq, Json, T-Sql, Xml, Soap, Dot Net Mvc
- Experience in C#, T-SQL, LINQ
- Good knowledge of Dot Net 2.0/3.0/4.0/4.5, MS SQL 2005/2008/2012 R2
- Good knowledge of Dot Net MVC
- Knowledge in Scrum / Agile
- Excellent programming skills
- Ability to work independently or as a team member
- Ability to work creatively and logically and analytically
- Strong verbal and written English
- Support in the technical designing process by participating in the analysis of technical application requirements.
- Participate in implementing the technical infrastructure.
- Assist in the integration of technical and application components
- Code and test program modules; assist in designing
- Design, build, and maintain efficient, reusable, and reliable code
- Maintain, tune and repair applications; provide user support
- Participate in execution and documentation of tests
- Analyze and translate application requirements into application code
- Analyze, debug and fix bugs.
- Competitive Salary
- Living allowance
- Provident Fund
- Free lunch
- 2 days weekend off
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be invited for interview.
Interested Candidates can submit their CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or log on to www.sevadevelopment.com/careers