Sr. Maintenance Manager - Execution Full-time Job2 months ago - Maintenance/Production - Kathmandu - 57 views
Established in the year 2000 Airtech offers best engineering solution for a wide spectrum of customers in areas related to Heating, Ventilation & Air conditioning (HVAC), and is the largest & the most preferred Air conditioning company in Nepal. We focus on excellence and personalized service to provide the highest quality professional installation on (HVAC) Heating, Ventilation and Air conditioning systems.
Airtech provide high level support to our customer base, which ranges from small capacity room AC to huge commercial chiller. We have expertise in supporting systems from globally renowned manufacturers, and consistently train our staff to stay up to date on all new products and services in our industry.
Airtech expands its services to cater COMPLETE SOLUTION in (MEP) Mechanical, Electrical & Plumbing solutions. Airtech MEP commenced its services since 2013 and within short span we have been awarded many MEP prestigious projects.
We are looking for:
Job Title: Sr. Maintenance Manager - Execution
Job Level: Senior Level
No. of Vacancy/s: 1
Job Location: Thapathali
Experience Required:Not Required
- Bachelor’s degree/Diploma in Mechanical/Electrical Engineering. Specialized in Air conditioning & refrigeration is preferable
- Minimum 10 years of experience with previous managerial experience in a similar operations environment is preferred
- Good knowledge of Residential (all brand AC Inverter/non-inventor), Commercial (AC chillers, air cooled, water cooled, VRF, duct able, AHU, package AC precision AC) air-conditioning system.
- Effective oral and written communication skills
- Excellent ability to read and interpret design/system, equipment specifications
- Ability to manage a Maintenance team that works multiple shifts
- Excellent computer skill proficiency with MS office applications and reporting to Top Management
- Acts as key company representative with customers in service & Maintenance. Provides maintenance program oversight (preventative maintenance programs, repairs, spare parts program etc.)
- Development of a pro-active reliability based, operations execution reporting system that provides management with clear and advanced/timely information to enable appropriate management intervention and direction
- Designate various technicians/helpers and assist them with various maintenance activities. Directly supervise team by providing proper training and guidance monitoring the given assignments
- Schedule and review the work of Technicians. Organize, Coordinates and plans for service & Maintenance operation
- Handle requirement of spare parts, consumable tools for maintenance.
- Resolves issues and problems, ensures timely completion and provides accurate reports and updates
- Ensures accurate documentation of all work performed by Technicians to support timely billing
- Provides timely communication within the department and across organizational lines
- Attracts, develops, and retains a high performing team to meet the current and evolving needs of the organization through the effective selection, training and development, coaching and mentoring and performance management
- Performs other related duties and projects as assigned by Management
Interested candidates are requested to send their updated resume to firstname.lastname@example.org