Waiter Full-time Job10 months ago - Hospitality - Kathmandu - 362 views
A dream project of Dawa Sigrist and Sonam Sherpa, Shambaling Hotel is a tribute to their Tibetan heritage.
To fill in a void of a mid-range hotel along with world-class hospitality with a Tibetan touch, they envisioned this project in 2010.
We are looking for:
Job Title: Waiter
Job Level : Entry Level
No. of Vacancy/s : 3
Education Level :Bachelor
Experience Required :More than or equals to 1 year
- Must have completed Bachelor Degree in Hotel Management(BHM)
- Should have minimum one year of relevant experience in 3-5 star hotels
- Excellent verbal communication skills
- Great customer service and conflict-resolution skills, and a commitment to professionalism
- Ability to work on your feet for hours at a time
- Excellent teamwork ability
- Greet customers upon entrance
- Prepare dining tables by arranging condiments, kitchenware and decorations
- Help patrons select dishes by answering questions about foods and drinks, describing house specialties and identifying appropriate drink pairings
- Take orders to kitchen staff and notify them of any special requests or dietary needs
- Deliver food to guests in a timely manner and attend to the needs of guests throughout the dining process
- Issue bills and obtain payment
Note: Preference will be given to the candidates from Boudha area.
Please send your CV with cover letter, PP size photo Graph & Citizenship copy at email@example.com